Mr. Smith's Administrative Technology and Desktop Publishing Assignment for August 20, 2013
1. Using your own mobile device (you may need to install a QR scanner app such as qrdroid.com).
2. Go to the following web site:
3. Put your name on the top of the paper I handed you and then answer the following questions:
1. How many men have actually served as a U.S. President?
2. How many presidents were born as British subjects?
3. Who was the president that was not elected by the voters?
4. How many presidents also served as vice-presidents?
5. Who was the only president never to get married?
6. What two presidents re-married while in office?
7. Who were the presidents assassinated while in office?
8. Who died after only serving one month as president?
9. What size shoe did George Washington wear?
10. Who were the first father and son to become presidents?
11. Which president swam nude in the Potomac River?
12. Which three presidents died on the Forth of July?
13. To how many terms as president was Franklin Roosevelt elected?
14. How many other political offices did Dwight David Eisenhower hold?
15. Who was the only president to resign from office?
16. Which president once played in a saxophone trio called "Three Blind Mice"?
17. Which president was once a part owner of the Texas Rangers baseball team?
18. Which president collects Spiderman comics?
19. From what college did John Kennedy graduate?
20. Who is the only president to serve two non-consecutive terms?
4. When you have finished, turn in your assignment in the basket on my desk.