- Jr. High vs. McLoud, Thursday, Dec. 3 at Prague - both gyms - masks required
- Prague vs. Tulsa McClain, Dec. 4 at Prague - masks required - limited tickets-first come first serve
Friday night's game against Tulsa McClain will be played at Prague. This will also be homecoming. We have a 40% capacity level in the gym. Each player and cheerleader will be given 6 tickets each to ensure that their families will get to see them play. Tulsa McClain will get 2 tickets per player. That will leave approximately 75 spots. Those will be given first come, first serve. Masks required. The game will be streamed at https://praguereddevils.tv/
Masks requireD IN all school facilities
Resources for Student Engagement
Prague Schools is in a mask mandate until February 1. We will revisit the issue at that time. Students, staff and visitors to our campus should wear masks at all times in common areas, on buses, in the halls, in groups, in indoor facilities such as the gym or auditorium, or when social distancing is not possible. We understand that this is not a fix all but is an effort to keep staff and students safe and to continue with school and activities. The recommendations by the State are listed below. Currently we are in the red level. Mask exemptions and accommodations are also listed below. If a mask is not an option for your child please talk with your building principal about our virtual option. Thank you for your patience as we work together to stay in school and keep our community safe.
- Students don't have to wear masks on recess/athletics unless they are in groups sitting, standing or talking for more than 15 minutes.
- Students don't have to wear a mask in line to the cafeteria/music/PE (they are in line less than 15 minutes)
- If a class is small enough to social distance 6 ft., they can pull the mask down while at their desk, if not, the teacher will give plenty of mask breaks for all ages
- Students do not have to wear masks while eating and can leave the table as soon as they are done eating
- PreK Students do not have to wear masks during naptime
- See the guidance below for special education students
Prague Public Schools
Prague Public Schools seeks to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through development-appropriate instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment. Each student's self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with students and staff. We strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved on our students' learning. Prague Schools does not discriminate on basis of disability, race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion or veteran status. The District provides equal access to Boy Scouts & other designated youth-serving groups. Contact the Superintendent for information on Compliance Coordinators for complaints/questions about Section 504, Title II, Title IX & the Age Act.
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act & Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator: Jennifer Jones 405-567-2281
Title IX of the Education Amendements, Age Discrimination Act, Title VI and Boy Scouts Act Coordinator: Vallery Feltman 405-567-2281